Prince Harry Faces Fresh Setback Amid Plans for More UK Visits as Trust Questions Resurface
The Duke of Sussex is reportedly planning to return to Britain âevery few monthsâ, but a former royal butler has raised concerns about whether the family can truly trust him.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle recently reunited with King Charles (Image: Getty)
Prince Harry could be preparing for a much bigger presence in the UK, but his plans have been overshadowed by fresh questions about trust within the Royal Family.
The Duke of Sussex, 41, is reportedly planning to return to Britain âevery few monthsâ following his recent reunion with King Charles. Sources claim Harry was left âvery happyâ and âreally energisedâ after seeing his father and now wants to make more frequent trips back to his home country.
Harry is expected to return to the UK in September for a week of engagements connected to the Invictus Games, which will take place in Birmingham next summer, as well as work with WellChild.
However, his plans have sparked a difficult question about whether relations within the Royal Family have genuinely improved.
Speaking on TalkTV, presenter Peter Cardwell discussed Harryâs expected return with former royal butler Grant Harrold.
Cardwell questioned how much of Harryâs interactions with the Royal Family could remain private.
âThe problem, of course, is how much of it gets into the public domain,â he said.
He then asked whether King Charles could trust his son, suggesting that while there may have been progress between father and son, a reconciliation between Harry and his brother Prince William could prove far more difficult.
Harrold agreed, identifying trust as one of the biggest obstacles still facing the family.

Prince Harry dealt humiliating blow in bombshell UK return (Image: Getty)
âThe biggest thing is trust between William and Harry,â he said, adding that there are concerns private conversations could eventually become public.
The former royal butler also addressed Meghan Markle and reports surrounding her discussions about returning to the UK and reuniting with King Charles. While claims about the conversation were later denied by a Sussex source, Harrold said the situation illustrated how seemingly private conversations can quickly find their way into the public domain.
His comments come as Harry appears increasingly determined to maintain a stronger connection with Britain.
A source previously told The Sunday Times that the âtemplateâ for Harryâs recent visits had been working well and that the frequency of his trips would increase, particularly as the 2027 Invictus Games approaches.
âHeâll be coming back and forth a lot more, every few months,â the source claimed.
Another source said Harry wanted his future visits to focus more heavily on his charitable work and less on the controversies that have surrounded his relationship with the Royal Family.
âThe way the wind is blowing, heâs going to want to be here more and more,â the source said.
Harryâs increasing visits could also give him more opportunities to spend time with his father, particularly amid King Charlesâ ongoing health concerns. The Duke is also understood to want Archie and Lilibet to maintain a relationship with their grandfather.
But despite the apparent thaw between Harry and Charles, the comments from Harrold suggest that rebuilding trust across the wider Royal Family could be a much longer process.
For now, Harry appears ready to make Britain a more regular part of his life again â but whether his return will lead to a genuine royal reconciliation remains far from certain.